Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Plate-Spinner

Don't worry about me handling the kids, cats and dogs... I've taught 20 or more 1st and 2nd graders or 30 or more 3rd through 5th graders so I'm used to keeping all my plates spinning like in a circus.  And it will be a circus especially since we have rain coming on the weekend!  I've taught Cooper and Kanan to lift up their paws while I wipe them clean but Sierra and Buddy will have to learn the routine.  Buddy will sleep in a crate in the kitchen at night while Sierra sleeps on a pad.  Kanan chooses to sleep in his crate in the family room and Cooper sleeps in our bedroom on a dog bed.  Hunter and Kalani are used to being in the kitchen at night but will have to go back to the cat room with Hayley since they won't want to be with the dogs.  Hayley won't like sharing the room with the boy kitties because they tend to give her a hard time.  They've both been neutered since they were the tiniest kittens but the still do that thing where they grab the back of her neck.  Boys!


Justin will try and post photos on Facebook so I'll grab any I can to post here.  Here's what Justin posted on Facebook yesterday:  "Heading off on my first Eurotrip tomorrow: Zurich, London and Istanbul!  Thank you, Sarah White for shouldering the task of guiding this unsophisticated and uncultured SoCal GuyBroDude around Europe. If you guys don't hear from me in the next couple of days, can someone please call Liam Neeson? Thanks!"  Our friend Chris left him this comment:  "Be sure and take a hike along the Turkey/Iran border. Nice knowing you."  Oy!     

9 comments:

  1. yeah, if anyone can cope it's you!

    Well I hope Justin & Sarah have a superb time. Chilly here this morning, but hazy sun is on the way. London in the spring is just glorious, but I am biased.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darylynn;

    LOL! I'm getting dizzy just trying to keep up with you and your four legged children.. I'm really looking forward to the photos you'll put up from Justin & Sarah's trip. Have a great day my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darylynn,
    So exciting for Justin and Sarah. Can't wait to see the pictures you snag from FB. Not only do you have the boys you have 4 four legged boys also oy!! Have a great day. Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is not a single doubt in my mind as to your being able to handle it all. You are definitely SuperMom.

    Can't wait to see the pictures. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no doubt you can keep the plates spinning! Do you remember that on the Ed Sullivan show?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Darylynn!
    You are an amazing woman and a busy one!
    I am very excited for Justin and Sarah, they will have a fabulous time! I love London, well, all of England. How I would love to go back for another visit. :-)
    Have a great day!
    ~HUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Darylynn, Hope Justin has the best time!! Sounds like the dogs are the handful and the kids a breeze, lol.. I know you are very capable of handling that houseful! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Darylynn! You sound like you're going to be one busy lady. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

    Can't wait to see the pictures. You son and his friends sound like they are real characters. hehe

    Have a great evening!

    Hugs!!

    ps..I managed to get the treadmill video of Porter posted on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'll be busy for sure.
    Can't wait to see photos from Justin's trip. How cool that he is going!
    Poor Hayley, boys can be trying for sure.
    Hope you don't get too much rain.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your .com-ment!