Friday, June 7, 2013

Ergonomic!

Jeff suggested that my desk chair may not be as ergonomic as it could be and that perhaps a better chair would make sitting at the computer more comfortable.  So I googled ergonomic office chairs and teased Jeff that I found the perfect chair for me!  What do ya think?
How hilarious would this be?!

Actually I did get a new chair at Staples that was on sale for only $99.00.  I figured it can't hurt and it has a way more padded seat than my current leather chair.  They also sell these really nice cushions at Costco and at Bed, Bath & Beyond so I may get one of those, too.

The boys are enjoying the spa and they love their "swimming uniforms!"  That's what Ryan calls them.  Here they are in the spa together.
  

Weekend Plans:  Justin and Sarah are coming this weekend.  Jeff, Justin and Chris are going to go race cars.  They bought a Groupon for this a while ago so they finally found a time to schedule it.  It's the Cory Kruseman Sprint Car and Midget Driving School in Ventura.  I guess they get lessons first and then they take 15 laps around the course.  Not sure if the girls will be cheering them on or just shopping and lunching in Ventura.  Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Darylynn,
    That chair looks crazy for sure! Reminds me of a dentist chair which I will be in at 9:00 am tomorrow in Chatsworth to fix a filling that fell apart. Spending the day in Ventura sounds fun. Enjoy your time with family and friends. I love that the boys call their bathing suits swimming uniforms since technically they are :) Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I love the chair!! hee, hee. I do hope your new real chair helps.
    That is a cute picture of the boys. Have a nice weekend!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fab chair Darylynn! the boys are so cute and getting so big. The Big boys should have lots of fun at the races. The car show is this weekend. I think Jeff wen to it last year. I missed it again. Boo! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darylynn, Yikes! That chair would require a special room all it's own. Hope the new one works better for your back. The boys are so cute! Love seeing pictures of them. Happy w/e.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Darylynn, I laughed when I saw that chair because I was thinking about something like that when you mentioned how much your back was bothering you. I know you are like me, we like our computer time and there would be a way for you to work it out! :) Hopefully surgery will work. Then you can go back you your active self. Happy Monday. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your .com-ment!