I took advantage of a Groupon, actually I think it was a Living Social deal where for $25.00 you could get a $50.00 gift certificate to use at Brookstone. Since Brookstone is pricey, I thought this would be a good way to get some of their candles I've been coveting. I waited for them to go on sale after Christmas last year and they never did so I bought a deal for me and I had Jeff buy one. He really loves these candles, too. Now I'm sure most of you have seen the battery-operated candles but these are really special. They have a flickering flame that looks incredibly real! Here's a video that shows what they look like.
Aren't they cool? Hope you have a great Friday and weekend ahead!
Cool candles Darylyn. I haven't even started my cards yet. I got my dad's done at Costco's and provided him with labels and my sister helped him with his letter. So I plan to do mine this weekend. I need to get to bed. Have a great Friday. Hugs
ReplyDeleteActually, I'd not heard of battery operated candles. These look so realistic! Too bad they couldn't have a scent chamber or something that would allow them to give off a scent. With a cat that likes to jump up on things she shouldn't, these would be great! ((Hugs))
ReplyDeleteHi Darylynn, Time for an eye exam for you, girlfriend. Love the idea of battery operated candles. I'm going to try the new soy candles this year. They are smokeless which appealed to me. Mine are lavender and vanilla. Happy w/e. Hugz!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday Darylynn,
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of eyes last night at Mo's it was so dark and their menu was so small I had to use the candle on their table to read it and guess what it was this kind of candle lol I was amazed how it looked like a real flame :) They are really cool! I do like the smell of candle but for decoration onl these are great! Have a great weekend. Hugs, Dru
Hi Darylynn,Happy Sunday,
ReplyDeleteI have one of these candles and they are really cool and the flame does look so real and mine is scented with vanilla.I really enjoy mine.Have a great day.Hugs,Kaye