Jeff and I went to an Arts & Crafts Festival over the weekend. He's not really very interested in them (hence the title arts & craps) but tags along because he knows I return the favor by going to car shows and motorcycle races that I have little interest in. Just as we were about to leave for the festival, Pat and Jessica drove up with the boys. Ryan was insisting he wanted to go to Nani's house. So we took Ryan and Jacob along with us so Jessica and Pat could do a little shopping without the boys. Jane Seymour is a local resident and she was there displaying her artwork. My friend, Wynne, is the biggest Jane Seymour/ Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman fan so I grabbed my cellphone to take a quick photo. The set of Dr. Quinn is just a few minutes away from where we live as is the set of MASH. I once went and took many photos of the Dr. Quinn set for Wynne and she made a webpage for them. Anyway, here's the photo of Jane Seymour.

She is still very beautiful and managed to look cool despite 100 degree temperatures. It was so hot that we left after an hour or so and took the boys to Golden Spoon. It's a frozen yogurt shop where you can pick one or several flavors and also choose toppings. I had vanilla yogurt with fresh strawberries and Ryan had gummi bears for a topping and Jacob had dinosaur sprinkles. Jeff chose a toffee topping. It hit the spot on a hot day and the boys enjoyed the afternoon with Nani and Grandpa.
Our new iPhones are scheduled to be delivered today! I'm just as excited about that as Ryan was when I bought The Avengers for him yesterday! I sent him home with the DVD, while I kept the BluRay and put the digital copy on my iPad.
Writing this before the results show of Dancing with the Stars but it HAS to be Pamela Anderson! I'm rooting for Giles and Peta! Anyone have a favorite?
Hello Darylynn :)
ReplyDeleteOh my, I wonder how she manages to stay so young, and look so fresh when it's so damn hot ! I would be tomato red ! LOL
I used to love Dr Quinn, it was so interesting.
Exciting to get the new phones ! I bet you'll love them ! My mom bought herself an iPad last week, as she didn't have a computer anymore.
xoxo
I'd be red as a beetroot in that heat too. JS is such an elegant lady, I like her style.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a really lovely day. Enjoy your new phones!
xx
Hi Darylynn,
ReplyDeleteI love arts and craps fairs :)) Ues she does look amazing. I remember when she was at the Emmy's right after having her twins in a slinky red dress and I mean it was within days she looked that good. I gave up on DWTS years ago it is just too many hours of TV and I have so many shows I watch aleady all while working 2 jobs and lots of hours. You will love the iPhone I have had mine a month now and I love it. Have a great day. Hugs, Dru
Jane is an inspiration. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great picture. I loved the show Dr Quinn. I like shows like that too. Hubby and I are going to Old Town Temecula in a couple of weeks to browse the shops. I ususally don't go there when I visit my dad. Have fun with your new phone. I sure have enjoyed mine. I am sure the new one will take better pictures too. I am watching DWTS, Private Practice, Modern Family, Greys Anatomy, Once upon a Time and a few others. Thanks Goodness for recordings!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful girl that Jane!
ReplyDeleteToo bad it was so hot for the festival.
Glad you had a good time though.
I didn't see DWTS .. will have to catch up and see who is who.
Have a wonderful day tomorrow.
Happy Thursday Darylynn;
ReplyDeleteYes, Jane Seymour is still very beautiful. That's as great shot of her. Wow! 100 degrees! I'm glad our weather is normal this time of year here. I hated the extremely hot summer we had. I don't watch DWTS anymore and have for the past 3-4 seasons. Have a lovely day ahead my friend. Hugs
How fun that your families meet at the Fair. It was not nearly as hot in San Diego as it was in Riverside. The heat didn't really bother me. I'm used to heat and humidity. No humidity made a big difference. Enjoy the new phone! Hugz!
ReplyDeleteDarylynn I does not appear she minded having her photo snapped at all angles. Looks like someone else was also taking a photograph at the same time. I have never seen a movie star ever. I have seen media people from the news and once I did see someone from All My Children when I worked at a popular breakfast restaurant as he was on his way to ski in Squaw Valley. I don't remember his name but i can picture his face. Hugs
ReplyDelete