Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Equal Time for Kitties

Seems like I'm always posting photos and videos of the dogs or the boys so I thought I'd give a little equal time to the cats.  The gold finches are swarming the bird feeders right now and I caught this photo of Hunter spying on them.  I shot this from the living room looking through a window.  I can't believe how close the birds are letting Hunter get to them. Jeff says they probably saw how fat Hunter is and knew he could jump high enough to get them.  Here's the bird Hunter.


 

4 comments:

  1. trying again... the only thing I do not like about blogger is commenting. It seems difficult.

    Anyway, how cute Hunter and the birds are!

    I deleted facebook. Since I am doing social media and website for work it seems I should not be on facebook personally. It was a personal decision but after researching and doing webinars it is best I stay off for now. You can add Clayton as I can access his account.
    I did make one post in my blog last week and hopefully will continue posting weekly. Most likely on weekends before anyone wakes up is the easiest for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Equal time for the kitties. Good idea and picture. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darylynn,
    Hunter looks like he is in the weight league with Billy Elliot. Cute picture :) Have a great Tuesday brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it is cold this morning.
    Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your .com-ment!